Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acc Store (Gift Acct,Plat/Gold,Smurf)

Discussion on Acc Store (Gift Acct,Plat/Gold,Smurf) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 670
Lightbulb Acc Store (Gift Acct,Plat/Gold,Smurf)

Acc Store (Gift Acct,Plat/Gold,Smurf)

Gift Account:
-17k RP (3Left)

-19k RP (2Left)
-24k RP (3Left)
-35k RP (2Left)

1 PLat Account
-All Champs
-Plat
-Euw

1 Gold Account
-Couple Champs
-10k RP

1 Bronze account
-Couple Champs
-Few IP

Add me on Skype: Oliver.Alvarezo

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Plat Smurf Account (Plat S3/Gold S4)
11/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
2 rune pages Full AD Page Has Victorious Elise/Morgana Only Gold due to decay as I didn't play it in S4, it's MMR was ~Diamond 3-1. ~25$ through paypal PM for Skype info
[Trading] trading Gold 1 smurf 58 champs for Lower ranked acct(NA)
11/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Have a gold 1 smurf of mine i don't really need anymore and am looking for a bronze-silver account. Server is NA if you are interested in trading accounts my skype is evaandelaney
[Selling] Plat Main and Gold Smurf
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hey Guys, i'm a german student and because i slowly lost interest in League of Legends, i want to sell my Main- and Smurf- Account. The facts about them are listed below. :) Account 1 (Main) Champions: 109 Owned Champs Acc 1 - epvpImg Skins: 154 (9 legendarys and 2 ultimates included, with many limiteds) http://epvpimg.com/DUyze
[Selling] Plat 1 and Gold 3 Smurf Accounts(EUW)
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling 2 (1 sold) accounts on EUW, the accounts stats will be posted in screenshots down. If you want to trade post here or pm me ur offer. Also you can add me on skype: jokersdoll1 .I only accept Paypal. Also if we make a deal i can screenshare everything to you. I'll go first to trusted people, and if you are not trusted you either go first or we take MM. 2nd Account: EUW Gold 3: 110 RP, 1890 IP (on every picture) Gold 3 100 points: http://i42.tinypic.com/14jxn5k.jpg 2 rune pages...
LF> GOLD/PLAT SEASON 1 ACCT!!
08/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Doesnt matter the season 2 or 3 elo, i mean the higher the better but what ever you have let me know :3 add me on skype, beatkittie