Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V + Platin I Master MMr Accounts for only 300USD! EUW

Discussion on Diamond V + Platin I Master MMr Accounts for only 300USD! EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond V + Platin I Master MMr Accounts for only 300USD! EUW

Hey i Sell 2 accounts cheap EUW! Only 300 usd for both here infos:

Diamond V : 1536 Normal wins / all champs / 12k LP / 60 Rare Skins / 15 rune Page and All runes / Never banned and a normal MMr

Platin I Master MMr : 60+ Champs / 20 Skins / 6 rune pages / 1170 Normal wins / Never get banned / He was on EUNA Master I 160 LP then i changed to EUW and lost 1 ranked he get to platin I then i guess its easy to play him to master back!

I only Accept Paypal gift i trade it to! i can show the accounts on skype ScreenShare if you want! first money then accounts!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Offering boost diamond to master ( prolly the only master booster)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im offering boost from diamond to master No offense but I dont think there are anyone who can boost to master without any problem in epvp forum. ( im talking about NA. ) I offered so many jobs to so many boosters but they ALL failed. I am the main booster for 150+ tbm member and its website,so I will not fail. I can provide ALL necessary proof that I can boost to master
[Selling] Lol accounts diamond 4 und platin 5 zu verkaufen
08/01/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Heyho liebe Elitepvpers, wie ihr oben schon vom Titel ablesen könnt geht es um meinen Main Account und meinen Smurf die ich zum verkauf bereitstelle. Durch meine Depressionen die ich bekam wurde League of Legends nicht nur zum "Spaß-Spiel" sondern zur Haupt-alternative. Dieses Spiel gab mir Ablenkung und Schutz schenkte mir Zuneigung und Leute die zu mir aufschauten. Leider kann man sich damit aber im Leben nichts kaufen und nach der Zeit in der Klinik wusste ich das eine Änderung von Nöten...
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond I and Platin Accounts
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, Selling 2 awesomes account. Diamond Account : It has 330 Riot Points and 11500 Influence Points. imgur: the simple image sharer The account has 100 Owned Champions. imgur: the simple image sharer