Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Replay Analysis & Coaching - Verified Top 10 Player

Discussion on Replay Analysis & Coaching - Verified Top 10 Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
Replay Analysis & Coaching - Verified Top 10 Player

Information

I'm a very experienced SoloQ player that has been successfully boosting on EPvP for a long time now. During season 3 I played some online tournaments on and off with and against the top tier players before finally deciding to take a sub-spot in a LCS team and continue boosting. I reached top 10 in all brackets (3v3/Soloq/5v5) season two and managed to maintain and hold several accounts in top 15 including achieving Rank 1 in SoloQ, season three. Season 4 I've continued being top rank in the two European regions.

During my time on EPVP I have built one of the biggest and most reliable elo boosting services available. I've been boosting here for over years now and Im still very active. I always deliver and thats why my reputation is flawless. You get what you pay for 100%. I have reviews from moderators/admins from several sites saying I'm the best option you can chose. If you are not convinced yet, look below.

Why Choose Us?

[✔] - VERIFIED as Top 10 in SoloQ on several sites by Admins/Moderators - Not like other services claiming to be Challenger. Click on the spoiler for proof.

[✔] - We have completed over 3000 Orders - And have 600+ Positive Black Market Rating

[✔] - We are a group of close friends boosting - not a boosting company - Guaranteeing personal service

[✔] - Feedback by the most trusted members - Boosted people to triple Challenger (Check our vouches below)

What this requires from you

[✔] - You are where you belong, its not your teammates faults. Be open to improvement and understand that it takes time - My advice wont instantly place you in a higher tier, it might even place you lower than you were before, until you understand how it works and advance to higher tiers.

Prices and what I offer

Offering this to players from Bronze 5>Platinum 5. I can analyze X amount of replays and give you points of improvement with timestamps on specific things you should go back and check in the replay.

I also might offer some skype coaching where you download a program so I can see your game in realtime so I can coach you ingame and tell you how to lane/jungle effectively.

1 Replay = 5 eur
1 Game of coaching = 5 eur

Payment methods: Paysafecard - Paypal - Skrill
Old 11/27/2014, 22:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Free bump,gl with your service
Old 01/10/2015, 12:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
Received Thanks: 1,578
Is that still a thing?