Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's currently the best leveling bot (1-30)

Discussion on What's currently the best leveling bot (1-30) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/17/2014, 16:29   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Try ss-bot.com

I didnt try it but, most of people say it is good
Old 11/17/2014, 16:37   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2006
The Black Market: 235/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLoL® View Post
Tell me what are you looking for, your best desires for your bot.

After that, tell me how much you would pay and if it would be subscription or licensely.

What price you looking for? 3k is way tomuch tbh
Old 11/17/2014, 17:08   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhand12345 View Post
I'm looking for a bot that can easily level any alt accounts of mine to 30. Probably subscription
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatGFX View Post
Looking for a bot who que, plays a game (not afking in base) but actually playing the game, most prefferable arams. I dont want it to need any kind of others scripts or something everything should be included in the bot.

Lifetime Lincense - wouldnt pay anything above 15€
That's just impossible. Have in mind that coding it wouldn't take 2 hours which is what you want to pay LifeTime. Just lol (~7€ hour x 2 hours = your 14 €). And if we talk about support...would you like it for free only for 15€ Lifetime? meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzident View Post
What price you looking for? 3k is way tomuch tbh
I'm not looking for any price, Im just taking some data to test the market. Obviously that FishBot for 3k$ is a fucking joke, but so is paying 15€ lifetime.
Old 11/17/2014, 23:45   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2006
The Black Market: 235/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLoL® View Post
Okay.

That's just impossible. Have in mind that coding it wouldn't take 2 hours which is what you want to pay LifeTime. Just lol (~7€ hour x 2 hours = your 14 €). And if we talk about support...would you like it for free only for 15€ Lifetime? meh.

I'm not looking for any price, Im just taking some data to test the market. Obviously that FishBot for 3k$ is a ******* joke, but so is paying 15€ lifetime.
Idd true but where are you looking for then?
I can pay the correct price but you need to tell me what can you add me gu.steven?
Old 11/18/2014, 08:54   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 210/0/0
Lolbandit - was there for an year... Idk why people dont recommend it. It is still working and doing 1->30.
Old 11/18/2014, 18:06   #21

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarQScreaM View Post
Lolbandit - was there for an year... Idk why people dont recommend it. It is still working and doing 1->30.
Thanks for your comment, ill try to trial tonight and decide if ill buy it.