Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 1/LOW LEVEL ACCOUNT WITH SOME RARES SKINS PAX ETC...

Discussion on LVL 1/LOW LEVEL ACCOUNT WITH SOME RARES SKINS PAX ETC... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 69/0/13
LVL 1/LOW LEVEL ACCOUNT WITH SOME RARES SKINS PAX ETC...

I'm looking for a lvl 1 or low level account EUW with these skins:

- PAX Sivir
- PAX Jax
- Riot Squad Singed
- Riot Graves
- Silver Kayle

If you for example have a low level account with only pax sivir or jax talk to me, if you have with both i accept to.

I have negative rating so i go first if you have a nice feedback or nice rating, if you have lower rating i only trade with middleman.

Contact PM ME or skype: scizor95
Old 11/15/2014, 20:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 161/0/17
Ive got them all on my main.
Old 11/15/2014, 21:33   #3

The Black Market: 69/0/13
But i don't ask you nothing xDDD
Old 11/16/2014, 03:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me at skype. Might have something for you. Skype: EloJobsPid

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [HOT!] PLATIN account with all champs and many skins (+rares)
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, I have been inactive for a while here is what i am offering: LoL Account with: 3 Referals on lvl 10 112 Skins at TOTAL! (RARETY SCORE: 617 thousand! (by elophant)) including Gamescom, Victories Elise and Victories Janna
[Selling] EUW Diamond 5 Account 213 Skins *rares*
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna quit LoL and want to sell my account. It's currently placed in Diamond 5 and has been in Diamond 3 in Season 3. (Season rewards are there of course) http://s1.directupload.net/images/140502/tuem97w3 .jpg It has ALL champions currently available and a lot of skins + a lot of rare skins (Medievel Twitch, Grey Warwick, Pax Jax, TPA Bundle, Championship Thresh, Riot Nasus, Riot Graves, Riot Blitz, Red Baron Corki, Reindeer Kog, PFE, SGU, Santa Gragas, Bewitching Nidalee,...
[Selling] Diamond Season 3 Account with 147 skins (many Rares)
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys i want to sell my friend's account Server : Eune 147 skins ! Many Many Rares ! (like pax skins/Tpa Skins) 95 + champions Orginal Email + Welcome Mail From Riot ! Atm Plat V but last season was Diamond ! have Diamond Border High MMR 27 + every win feel free to make offers !
Selling Level 30 NA account,84 Champions, 60+ skins, 11 rares, 4 legendary!
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling Level 30 NA account,84 Champions, 60+ skins, 11 rares, 4 legendary! I have decided to sell my account since i've became completely bored of the game and started playing Smite and Guild Wars 2 (Amazing Games by the way:p). Alot of the skins are legacy/holiday/event skins that were limited edition along with a handful of legendary skins! The account name also has the name of the best hockey team in the NHL :p I know that this is my fist post here so it may seem sketchy, so i'm...
LV 30 NA ACCOUNT(ULTRA RARES SKINS)
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Normal Game Wins: 1300 7 Rune Pages 1200 Solo Queue Elo Runes I have a set of almost every single competitive rune (all max tier, of course): Red Sets: Attack Speed, Armor Pen, Attack Power, Crit Damage, Magic Pen, Armor Yellow Sets: Mana Regen at 18, Mana Regen flat, HP Flat, AP at 18, AP Flat, Energy Regen at 18, Armor Flat