Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Loose Control Boosing

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Loose Control Boosing

Hello i want to offer my Boosting Service

About me

I am 20years living in Europe and play League since Season 1
Season 1 i didnt play ranked i just testet the game but left it rly close after a few games. Season 2 i came back. The reason why i was comming back was css. I was playing Css for a few years was also invitet in some top eu teams and played @ Esl Eas etc... but the fact that css had much cheaters and esl went on to League of Legends make the decition for me to play LoL easy. Season 2 i enden up whit arround 1600 ranked elo. Season 3 i was extremly active and played over 6k ranked games on my account and finished in Diamond. Last Season i was able to play myself up to low Challenger.

Now i want to went on the business Side of League and want to start my own Boosting Service. My goal is to do orders in a range between 900-1500 Euro per month.

I will start whit rly cheap prices on my service to get my first orders as soon as possible.

Here my Price List

Bronze Divisions 5 Euro Placement to Silver 7 Euro
Silver Divisions 8 Euro Placement to Gold 10 Euro
Gold Divisions 11 Euro Placement to Platin 13 Euro
Platin Divisions 15 Euro Placement to Diamond 20 Euro
Diamond Divsions 22 Euro Placement to Master negotible
Master lp Gain Boost and more is negotible

The Prices are just at the start off my business that cheap go get my first oders.

To get my first orders i need some vouches.

I will do today and the next week a lot vouches to get a high recommending on my service.

Pls accept i want a rly serious and clean Thread here on epvp so if u want to vouche for me pls Follow these Steps :

--> Write a comment ( I send u a PM for a vouche )
--> Send me a PM whit your login Details , server location and Elo

My steps

--> i will start playing games today evening and i will start whit the first comment ( PM ) i will ignor PM`s whitout a comment.

--> After i did your vouche i send u a pm that im finished the games on your account. ( i will do aaround 2-3 games depends on how hard i carried the first 2 )

Your last Step

--> Pls go and edit your comment write a commentary to me and my service and Post your screens from the games ive played.

Info Box

Boost from to : Bronze - Master
Servers : EUW EUNE TR
Skype : no skype atm will add when i start my service after the vouches. ( sry i dont want to get spammed on skype )
Winrate : 85-100%

I think u got all what u need.

I will look for a good future here on Epvp and if u have any question pls write me PM thanks

Sry for my bad english its not my main language

EDIT: fixed color from plum to purple for better reading

Old 11/15/2014, 14:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Might want to change the color of your text for better reading and fix the typing mistakes to look more professionnal...Good luck with your service.

Old 11/15/2014, 14:08   #3

thanks mate !
Old 11/15/2014, 14:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 108
can vouch for your service !
platin IV Euw
msg me

Old 11/15/2014, 14:23   #5

@ bämmm sended u pm

looking for more vouches
Old 11/15/2014, 14:26   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch if you want,,
Old 11/15/2014, 14:29   #7

@lazzos sended you pm

looking for more vouches
Old 11/16/2014, 01:07   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is a troll. I speced his game around plat elo and he failed sooo bad. He even left the game..

don't trust this guy.. he will fck your mmr up.

« NA | Unranked | CSRIVEN+MORE | Rare Name! | the ACTUALLY cheap eloboost... Chall veteran booster »