Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF UNRANKED FRESH LVL 30 ACCOUNT! EUW

Discussion on LF UNRANKED FRESH LVL 30 ACCOUNT! EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF UNRANKED FRESH LVL 30 ACCOUNT! EUW

Hi im lf an unranked lvl 30 account. (smurf)

im willing to trade it for a plat 2 account on EUW or a plat 1 account on turkey.

Old 11/15/2014, 07:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
saada

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Unranked Fresh Account euw
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
As above
[Buying] fresh unranked Account on TR
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Ich möchte einen freshen Account auf TR kaufen. Zahle über Paysafecard.
LF fresh unranked EUW account
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there! Looking for any unranked euw account botted to 30 with welcome mail. Looking to spend 10-13 euros. Also have a crappy plat account i could trade instead if you are interested :) Pm me or post here.
LF fresh unranked EUW account
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there! Im looking for a fresh untouched lvl 30 account on EUW to restart the ranked ladder on and aim for challenger before the season closes :) Im willing to trade one of my smurfs i never play on, One Plat V for a fresh account with like 15k IP, or if it is a better account with 30k+ ip and RP i will happily trade one of my diamond smurfs for it. The account i have on offer is: Platinum 5 75LP Champs: Ali,Annie,Ashe,Cass,Elise,Fiddle,Galio,Gragas,Kat ,...
[Buying] Fresh lvl 30 unranked EUW account
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
...preferably with a ton of IP, the number of champions / skins is irrelevant, I will also require the original email of the confirmation if done PM or add me on skype to offer: servantti Thanks!