Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to boost someone for money

Discussion on Trying to boost someone for money within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trying to boost someone for money

Hello guys, my name is Wesley Sung from Iraq. I am a 14 year old Chinese kid playing league of legends all day long and i have achieved 3 diamond accounts already without playing for so long. My parents come from China and didnt have any education, so they have almost no chance for finding jobs. We live here in a really bad situation, and im writing this from an internet café atm. I am making this thread because im trying to get some people who would like to pay me for boosting them. It's all i can do to make money atm for my parents and myself. So if u are interested in getting boosted for some money, you can contact me and help me out. I am an EUW player, and my IGN is Bapao1, Varken and Blackpao1. My skype name is Chinesebapao. I really hope this community can help me out.

Well its 1:56 now here in Iraq, i think its time to go home. See you guys tommorow. Hope I got some reply's by then. Goodnight
Old 11/14/2014, 00:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 116/0/0
probably shouldn't put your IGN on here.
Old 11/14/2014, 00:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 257/2/0
ok so ur chinese named Wesley who currently live in iraq and ur parents dont have any job or money , and you still managed to buy enough time in internet cafe to make your accounts to diamond. Also you will be boosting in euw from iraq.
Well done , very nice troll