Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Gifting Account (24 USD)

Discussion on NA Gifting Account (24 USD) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Gifting Account (24 USD)

Looking for an NA Gifting Account max = 24 usd.

15-17k RP, does not matter.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 50kp gifting account or gifting accounts
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Just what the title says, 50k rp gifting account or gifting accounts, only trusted, dont wanna get scammed by the fourth time, only by paypal
[Buying] Gifting account Eu-W
11/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi want buy Gift account with 27k+ Rp lvl 15 to 30 idc leave me price + skype thanks Payment paypal .
[Buying] NA gifting account
11/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Need some (up to 10 accounts) gifting accounts for NA server. EU is fine i guess since i can transfer accounts. 17k to 27k accounts are all find. Need to be at least lv.15 Trusted seller preferred. leave your skype name and offer. Thank you.:handsdown::handsdown:
[Buying] Gifting account
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Prefer it to be level 15 post prices/region Jim: Hey what's up? How much are you looking for on the gifting account? Also is it level 15, and how much RP does it have? Nıɔo: 20 K RP lvl 15 Nıɔo: make me an offer Jim: Some other guy has 20k RP ones up for 15€ so could you match that? Nıɔo: if you pay with paysafecard Nıɔo: i can
[Buying] Want to buy 1 gifting account
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It needs to have rewards already on it. post the rp/ip and ur price here. Also include the level. My skype:CeroBabyz