Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D5 eune lol acc OR plat 3 euw, FOR Wod key.

Discussion on D5 eune lol acc OR plat 3 euw, FOR Wod key. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D5 eune lol acc OR plat 3 euw, FOR Wod key.

Hi, since ive got a few smurf accounts i am now lolking to Trade 1 of them for a warlord of draenor key.

D5 EUNE acc : 35 Champs + 3 Rune pages , 4k ip

PLAT 3 acc : 20 Champs + 2 Rune pages , 1k ip +

if you are interested send me a msg and we can talk further.

Scammers dont even try.
Old 11/13/2014, 19:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have steam account if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D2 EUNE + PLAT 3 & PLAT 4 EUW ACCS (also offering ELO BOOST)
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Im selling my three smurfs since i need some money, im also willing to boost your league account up to plat 5, ill do it for a really cheap price, i got a lot of free time and i could do it really fast. The accounts im selling are mine, not stolen,not physhed, not hacked, they are legit accounts. I will give elophant link, where you can take a look at the skins each account has. Here you have two screenshots for each accounts where you can check the champs and the league profile. ...
[Trading] EUNE Gold1 (Plat Mmr) for EUNE LOWER ELLO ACC TO SMURF ON!(Check Details)
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i want to trade my Eune account with 60+champs~ with many rare skins about 10~ like Traditional Trundle, Judgement Kayle, all info PM in skype: ira.viktor1 ( Nick Meow Im A Cat ,Denmark) , season 3 unranked, season 4 gold1 with nice mmr, 44 wins / 36 loses only, some rare icons from season 2 and 1 ;) , i want almost same account with good stuff like my acc, it can be bronze,silver with more champs, and some good skins if possible, my acc have almost all rune ,8 full rune pages, (12...
acc: plat V eune 66 champs 26 skins (cs riven and thresh)plat borders!
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling a plat V account in the eune server also plat in S3. The account has 26 skins i have payed over 100 euros in rp for them pic of the skins: http://i.imgur.com/Bt0Ul5Z.jpg (notice the cs and tpa skins) It also has 66 champs: http://i.imgur.com/zkNJYZ2.png also renekton which is not included in the picture. There are also 51 rp and about 700 ip on the account +some rare summoner icons like s2 cs icon. I also have the original email.
[Selling] Eune gold ,Eune Plat, Eune Bronze Cheap
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Gold acc ,plat acc , and cheap bronze acc add me on skype : djolesrce Paypal for rp or psc accepted
[Selling] EUNE PLAT I SoloQ PLAT I 3v3 Ranked
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i am selling an EU-NE Account ( which can also be moved to Oceania or Turkey right now because it costs 0 RP just in case you want to..). ORIGINAL OWNER. Level 30 , Platinum I SoloQ (Gold S2) , Platinum I Ranked Team 3v3 , 76 Champions 15 Skins. French Maid Nidalee Prestigious LeBlanc Samurai Yi Woad Ashe