Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SPOTS IN TEAM PLAT/DIAMOND/MASTER

Discussion on SPOTS IN TEAM PLAT/DIAMOND/MASTER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow SPOTS IN TEAM PLAT/DIAMOND/MASTER

PLAT TEAM 5VS5

4SPOTS LEFT
25€ PAYSAFECARD
+10WINS INCLUDED

DIAMOND 3VS3 TEAM

2SPOTS LEFT
35€ PAYSAFECARD
+10WINS INCLUDED

MASTER 5VS5 TEAM

1SPOT LEFT
50€ PAYSAFECARD
+10WINS INCLUDED
Old 11/10/2014, 16:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Im interested in the master and the dia spot , but its just time for 1 so u could start right now , and if you get it till season ends i ll pay you your money , if thats ok pn me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Ranked Team/Spots][EUW] Plat team - diamond spots [Available][Cheap]
07/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
You can get today your spot on a diamond ranked team or get your own team. This is a cheap way to get the rewards of high rank, also a good and safe choice if you dont want to get eloboosted. If you are interested contact me and shoot me a offer, i can say i do it pretty cheapier than others By buying a team: - You get the ownership of the team, this means the team is yours and you can invite up to 9 guys to join the team. - Rank shows up on your profile. - You win rewards by the end...
[Selling] Selling spots on Plat 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I have a plat 3v3 team that I'm selling spots on. This plat team will get you the plat icon, victorious elise, victorious ward skin, and the plat border in all game modes. I've sold 3 so I have 5 left. Pm me or comment below if interested. $20 a spot. Pretty cheap for a free skin, champion, and ward skin (not even counting the border/icon). Payment will be through paypal, and I can add you to the team first as proof if you wish, or screenshare. EDIT: IRONJOKERS- Paid, to be added to team in...
[Selling] Plat 1 5v5 Team Spots
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Guys, as the title says im selling Plat 1 5v5 Team spots on EUW! Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Pf0Wngh.jpg 1 Spot costs 10 € Whole team costs 50€ add me on skype: daniel.maurer_17 Greetings
[Selling] Plat 1 5v5 Team Spots
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, Im Selling 5v5 Platin 1 Team Spots on EUW! If you want to get those cool Rewards till the end of Season, you can join my team! :) Proof of the Team: http://i.imgur.com/Pf0Wngh.jpg add me on skype and we can talk about the Price. Skype: daniel.maurer_17