Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE vouch boosts | GET YOUR GOLD | Last-Minute | Duo-Q

Discussion on FREE vouch boosts | GET YOUR GOLD | Last-Minute | Duo-Q within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FREE vouch boosts | GET YOUR GOLD | Last-Minute | Duo-Q

Hey, we are two diamond players that want to try some casual boosting on the side. We are offering you free boosts in low elo (maybe up to plat, depending on the order size and schedule).

- - - - - - - - - - -GET YOUR SEASON REWARDS ! - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you need your promos to Gold won, we'll happily do it for free! Also, we have our own accounts so you can duo if you want, it will be easier

PM or write your details, I'll contact you
Old 11/10/2014, 10:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 180
hey dude i am silver 2 with 0 lp and want to reach gold 5 before season ends and have win streak so i can reach gold 5 in no time

eu west

Old 11/10/2014, 10:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm silver 2 with 0 LP and want to reach gold 5 before season ends in NA Server. I recently got placed in S2 and I get about 30 LP per win.

I PM'ed you my skype
Old 11/10/2014, 10:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
PMed you, add me Skype please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Last Minute Boosts
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, offering last minute boosts. Only 1. divisions. click on the banner in my signature for more informations or add me on skype.
[Selling] Doing Cheap Vouch Boosts
07/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Bronze and Silver, PM me for details (I need some +tbm in here but am otherwise highly trusted on other sites).
[Selling] Ezreal / Lucian Coaching , doing 3 vouch 20 minute lessons to trusted members :)
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
My win lose ratio Hi , i am here , the new guy , and i play a lot of ezreal I am ex-challenger , now diamond player ( NOT GONNA TELL MY NAME TO NO ONE ) And i want to sell some ezreal coaching , 3 Lessons (early-mid-late game + Combos and building ) Is 2.5 Euros But first i need to do some vouching lessons |HOW DO YOU TEACH?| Will add you from my lvl 13 smurf,start a custom 5v5 game ( first lesson ) And we are gonna be in different teams,both pick ez and write in all chat what you...
Challenger booster, first 2 boosts for free as vouch.
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Hi, im a Challenger tier EUW leagueoflegends player.I'm here to offer cheap and reliable elo boosting. I guarantee I will elo boost you atleast one division each day if I agree to a job. Skype"Iv4n1233 On skype I can give proof and we can talk about prices, I may change them depending on situations. Done free elo boosts, only doing vouches for trusted members now. After that im gonna do 20% off the price for a week. Boosting on all servers with offline mod so friends cant see me. ...