Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5 EUNE 40 euros ! / Or a knife in cs go

Discussion on Diamond 5 EUNE 40 euros ! / Or a knife in cs go within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/11/2014, 10:58   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Use middle man
Old 11/11/2014, 11:03   #17

thats also what i wanted to do ;p, just every single guy that write he wants to buy the account is answering in like 2 hours ; _ ; ...
I can go first if the buyer has 30+/0 tbm, or use a middleman, price is 50 euros !
Old 11/11/2014, 11:45   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't know why you would raise your price by yourself instead of letting people bet on it. Good that you have chosen to use a middleman (most secured way). I would look a bit more into that if I would be u.

Still good luck selling it. Have told my friend that wanted a diamond account. Will let you know if anyone of them is interested and their bid
Old 11/11/2014, 12:14   #19

Welp i just dont feel like making the price 98435435euros, decided to just sell it for 50 euros :d. Yeah that will be the best way for both of us (seller and buyer) .

Thank you ! Really appreciate it !

NEVER ******* MIND. JUST GOT SCAMMED BY A "MIDDLEMAN". Never gonna use this awesome thing called shittleman.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5 EUNE acc 40 Euros
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello, im already late to the gym but i will write here some quick infos! Account has like 40 champs or sth like that, on server EUNE, has some (sth about 10) cool skins (shockwave zed, skt t1 zed, pool party lee sin, battle bunny riven etc) Im generally selling it cuz i wont have even time to play on 1 account cuz of Muay thai trainings :^). If any1 of you is interested in this account just write me here your skype or on Private message and we will talk about it, ill show you account etc...
[Buying] 10 euros psc acc eune need
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
i need an account on eune.i offer 10 euros psc.pref to be unranked. right me ur offers. skype: dimos.orfanos
[Selling] RU and EUNE acc for 15 euros
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
RU ACC SILVER good acc with complete 2 rune pages skins like 90 champs 2x EUNE bronzes for a 15 euros
[Selling] Diamond I account, 28 skins, Diamond border, 100 euros
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
PRICE LOWERED TO 70 EUROS PAYSAFECARD, I REALLY WANNA SELL IT !!! It was gold s2. I have original e-mail but without Riot welcome message sadly (it was 3 years ago...). I accept only Paysafecard, trade only with trusted middleman. The account is on Eu-East. List of skins: Popstar Ahri Unchained Alistar Blackfrost Anivia Woad Ashe Cryocore Brand Desperada Cassiopeia
[Selling] Silver 1 EUNE -15 Euros
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
66 Champs 3 Skins 4 rune pages 75 LP's in Silver 1 - 25 Lp's to Gold V Interested add skype : k1ck-exor bump