Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell EUW League of legends account all champs and 222 skins. ( plat s3, gold 2 s4 )

Discussion on Sell EUW League of legends account all champs and 222 skins. ( plat s3, gold 2 s4 ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell EUW League of legends account all champs and 222 skins. ( plat s3, gold 2 s4 )

Hello,

I've stopped playing league now for quite a while i've been logging in once a while to play an aram game or something.
So thats why I decided today that im selling my account its a waste to not let some1 enjoy this.

I have every champion and 222 skins.
( when u add me on skype I can link u my elophant )

One thing that is incredibly annoying on this account know, and that is the fact that it has 38 ranked restrictions.
Im really sorry for that and I really dont get how I got them.
The account is in gold 2 atm, season 3 was platinum so the victorious elise skin is on it.

Im only reacting to serious offers so please dont troll me, when u want more information contact me on skype.

Skype = snormaffia

I hope u guys will contact me !

Cya,

Snormaffia

Bumperino

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell: League of Legends Account (Gold 2 / 102 Champs / 71 Skins)
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe einen LoL Account, er beinhaltet 102 der 119 Champions, 71 Skins (welche per Nachfrage) Gezahlt wird per PSC Bei Nachfragen, pn an mich. Der Preis wird auch per PN geregelt. Wenn ihr Interesse habt einfach eine PN mit dem gewünschten Preis. Natürlich gibt es auch zwei Möglichkeiten mit mir ins Gespräch zu kommen, anbieten kann ich euch TS & Skype. Die Daten des Accounts bekommt ihr nachdem eine Überweisungsbestätigung vorliegt. Die E-Mailadresse ändere ich wenn das...
[Selling] WTS] Sell EUW Platinum V / S2 Gold League Of Legends Account. Many Skins/ Champs
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Includes 19 Runepages, many runes, champs, skins and rare icons. Currently Platinum V and last season i was gold in solo queue and ranked 5's. Ign is also pretty nice but wont tell since there might be some undercover rioters or something. Pm me for any questions or more imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer runes - Imgur Skins: Foxfire Ahri Nurse Akali Golden Alistar
[Selling] Sell EUW Platinum V / S2 Gold League Of Legends Account. Many Skins/ Champs
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Includes 19 Runepages, many runes, champs, skins and rare icons. Currently Platinum V and last season i was gold in solo queue and ranked 5's. Ign is also pretty nice but wont tell since there might be some undercover rioters or something. Pm me for any questions or more imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer runes - Imgur Skins: Foxfire Ahri Nurse Akali Golden Alistar