Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinium 4 EUW

Discussion on Platinium 4 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinium 4 EUW

Hey im selling my platinium account.
-include original email
-9rune pages
-all runes
-102champions
-38skins ( include Pulsefire and some Rare skins)
-season 3 gold boarder
-9k IP
-389RP
-rare icons
-Im prefer paypal,psc payment
-add skype edi.emilov.
-looking for 20-30Euro. CHEAP !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU NE Platinium
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Today I have to offer an account in the game League of Legends. The account is located on a server Nordic & East. Contact : -skype : connomy17 email : [email protected] Account is: - Today is Platinum V.
Slots Team 3V3 Platinium - 5V5 Platinium CHEAP
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, i've slots for a - Team 3v3 Platinium IV atm 20€/slot - 30€ Captain - Team 5v5 Platinium III atm 30€/slot - 75€ Captain Contact - DiscretionPL on skype, or private message.
Looking for platinium Adc Euw
06/28/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hi, I m a plat 4 euw player and i m looking for a platinium adc so that we can duo. I can play during the day from 10h to 18h. Must be 18+ Speak either english or french Contact me on post or pm with lolking page. Will add you on skype for further discussion
Looking for platinium Adc Euw
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I m a plat 4 euw player and i m looking for a platinium adc so that we can duo. I can play during the day from 10h to 18h. Must be 18+ Speak either english or french Contact me on post or pm with lolking page. Will add you on skype for further discussion
CPT1 Almost Platinium 14 Perms 40 Euros|CPT4 Platinium, 27 Perms 70 Euros (Full Info)
10/03/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 6 Replies
Well, Decided to Get Back In CA Sells After The Big Summer Sell( Sold 15 Accounts For Low Prices ) Was Good Trades, But just not in epvp. But This Week I Decided to come Back Into EPVP, With Brand New 2 Rare Account Sale, for low price, Full Info, I Prefer PSC Or NX Gifts( If The Sells Goes Good, Ill Add More 4 Platiniums, 1 Gold, and 1 Colonel., I Got Those Accounts From My 1 Brother and 1 Friend From Germany, If I See 10 TBM+ I Decrees the price in 5~10 Euros, And Maybe Give ID+Password...