Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RARE IGN for PBE Account

Discussion on RARE IGN for PBE Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile RARE IGN for PBE Account

I would like to trade my account called "The Best Lucian" located at EUW for a PBE account.

The account is verified on a gmail account I made only for this LoL account.
Legitimately trained to lvl 16. 5 RP and 4931 IP left.
The account has Lucian, Twitch and Evelynn.

Post here or pn me on skype!

Tags
euw, lol, rare, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Rare Pax account, level 30, 75 champions with rare skins.
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, I am selling collectors account. Account is on EUNE server, Level 30, silver 5 divison, 75 champions owned . Account includes very rare skins, here is the skins list: PAX Jax( very rare), Riot ward( rare),Human ryze( Ultimate rare),Riot Graves( Very rare) Dragonslayer Pantheon,Noxus Hunter Anivia,Traditional Karma( Limited Edition),Armor of the 5th age tairc,Acolyte Lee sin, Pool Party Lee Sin, Pool Party Ziggs,iBlitzcrank, Lord Darius. After your purchase, I will change the...
[Selling] WTS VERY RARE HIGH ELO RARE SKINS ACCOUNT
05/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
League of Legends EU West account Diamond 2, Rare skins Got like 100 normal skins also, but these are the best skins; - Medieval Twitch - Grey warwick - Pax sivir - Pax Jax - Championship riven Also 20 runepages with all runes Got all champs but like 10
[Selling] WOW ACCOUNT - 9k achievs - rare titles- rare mounts
10/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/xa0Fd.png The image of the chars in on top The best character i got is a lvl 90 paladin : got rare achievs, rare mounts like Swift Zulian Tyger and 40 titles. Link to armory here Bisquinhas @ Aggra (Português) - Comunidade - World of Warcraft Offers to skype : k1ck-exor
WTS- RARE ACCOUNT - RARE SKINS - Definitely not Blitzcrank Silver Kayle Red Card Kata
03/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends - RARES SKINS - ALL CHAMPIONS en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 11-mars-13 18:07:31 Paris)