Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB cheap duo q boost plat 3 to diamond.

Discussion on WTB cheap duo q boost plat 3 to diamond. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB cheap duo q boost plat 3 to diamond.

Im almost plat 2, i get 20+ LP per win, I'm on eune, I wanna start duo q'ing asap, if you are interested pm me your skype.

bumb

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond 5 + plat 2 smurf player looking to boost people for a cheap price!
05/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, I'm a diamond 5 player with a smurf account at plat 2. ( proof at the bottom) In the past I've helped some friends achieve higher ranks and it's something I like to do. Therefore I'd like to offer you people my help. I play on the EUW server and you can add me on skype : jeroen.meijer24 all payments will be done through paypal. The idea is the following: bronze 5 - bronze 4: 5 euro bronze 4 - bronze 3: 5 euro bronze 3 - bronze 2: 5 euro
[WTS] Diamond Booster selling cheap Plat elo boost
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm willing to sell a cheap Platinum elo boost as I am looking for an account to play DuoQ with another customer. Add me on Skype for more information. Check my thread for my regular prices: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3391565-politeguys-division-boosting-fast-ch eap-new-here.html#post29332211 Gonna give you a nice discount on these prices. Skype: Jojo.schmidt.
[Selling] FAST & CHEAP Elo Boost from Bronze to Plat by Diamond Players
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
About us: We are a group of multiple Diamond Players who are starting to Elo Boost. Currently we are all Dia 2+. Pricing: Bronze5-Bronze1 €10 per division Bronze1-Silver5 €15 Silver5-Silver1 €20 per division Silver1-Gold5 €25
Plat 2, Diamond border *DIAMOND 1 S3!* Most champs,runes,pages. 55EURO! CHEAP
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
add mikeyboardman on skype we use middleman 55euro cheap!!! im quitting the game, i am original owner. scammers don't bother!! message me in skype or on here!
[Buying] CHEAP NA ELO BOOST PLAT 2 TO DIAMOND 5
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy a cheap NA elo boost plat 2 to diamond 5 in around a few days please. No scammers please. And please no people charging like 80 bucks a division either. If anyone can do it for cheap please pm me. I have high lp gain as well ;) bump bump bump