Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Master Tier ADC to elo BOOST with

Discussion on Looking for a Master Tier ADC to elo BOOST with within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello guys.

I decided to start boosting again. I'm a Dia1/Master tier Support on EUW and have been playing League for quite a while. I used to offer a free boosting service back 1 year. I'm looking for a HIGH skilled Master1 ADC to open or join an already existing boosting company. I can show proof via Skype.

Add my Skype:mcgyyver1 if interested.

Greetings.
Old 11/06/2014, 09:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP. Still looking^'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys. I decided to start boosting again. I'm a Dia1 Support on EUW and have been playing League for quite a while. I used to offer a free boosting service back 1 year. I'm looking for a HIGH skilled Master1 ADC to open or join an already existing boosting company. I can show you a lot of proof. Add my Skype:mcgyyver1 if interested. Greetings.
WTB D1 to Master tier boost
10/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, offers plz :)
[Buying] Master tier is out need boost
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hallo i search a boost to master tier im dia 2 with 16 points search good price :) and a good boster how can handle this easy
[Buying] A boost to Master Tier I would like
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I will only consider challenger boosters who are trusted, post offers below or pm me. Regards, Stiffler
[WTB] D4 to Master Tier boost (EUW)
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I am a Diamond 4 player on EUW. I need a challenger booster to boost me till Master Tier (coming out next week confirmed by rito). You should have proof of being in challenger tier I'll pay not more than 200 euro for the complete boost. Only duo que so you should have an account to play on. I will pay 25 euro at the start and 25euro when we reach the promos of each division. 50x4 = 200 total. Only trusted challenger boosters reply please. No shitdogs. Thanks