Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap accounts, rare skins, alot of champs

Discussion on Cheap accounts, rare skins, alot of champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap accounts, rare skins, alot of champs

Selling my own account in EUW

Name : Izof
Region : EUW
Bann rate : 1 time
Original email : yes
reg email : yes

PAX Jax, PAX TF, PAX Sivir, Riot Kayle, Riot Blitz, Silver Kayle included

Screens :

Profil :

Champions

Runes

Skins
Old 11/02/2014, 13:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I went to elophant and checked your skins screenshot with what you actually have on it here: . They don't' match...
Old 11/02/2014, 13:32   #3

I had to update skins and reload elohpant, it will take some times for you to see changes
Old 11/02/2014, 13:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am not stupid...it says Skins last updated 5 months ago. Pax skins would already show since they came out years ago...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Account 56 skins alot of rare 7 runes page 76 champs
08/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , I'm selling my LoL Na account with 7 runes pages and has full ad ap runes. Has 76 champs and 56 Skins (cheap one and rare Riot skins and Medieval twitch and Grey Warwick and pulsefire ez and spirit guard udyr) Looking for the best offer. Please for more information or screen or elophant link just reply or send pm leaving your skype. BUMP
[Selling] EUW*101 Champs *49 Skins *CS Riven , UFO Corki , Vict janna and alot more rare*
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my EUW account, it's currently Silver V, with really good mmr (25LP/win), it has most champions and a lot of rare skins and summoner icons. Skins to mention: Championship Riven UFO Corki Victorious Janna Magnificent Twisted fate Judgment kayle Striker Ez Zombie brand
[Selling] [NA] All Champs Alot Of Rare Skins
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add my skype scottayyoyo for more info or too check out the account. 2294 rp 950ip Has Every Champ Has 6 Rune Pages ( Can show you runes over skype + the other stuff) Skins: Justicar Aatrox Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri
[NA] All Champs Alot Of Rare Skins
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add my skype scottayyoyo for more info or too check out the account. 2294 rp 950ip Has Every Champ Has 6 Rune Pages ( Can show you runes over skype + the other stuff) Skins: Justicar Aatrox Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri
na account 1667 elo rare skins + alot of champs
02/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
elo 1667. top elo 1690 (will prolly have 1700+ by the time i sell) 135 rp 682 ip champions/skins (ones in caps are the rare ones or limited editions etc) ahri alistar(BLACK,unchained) amumu(almost prom king)