Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lol Account- Plat5 114champs 49 skins YAY!

Discussion on WTS Lol Account- Plat5 114champs 49 skins YAY! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lol Account- Plat5 114champs 49 skins YAY!

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

The account is LvL 30, has 1137 wins in Normal and 161 wins in Season 4 Ranked.

-Platinum 5 - 69 points

It has 58 Riot Points and 5428 Influence Points.

-The account has 114 Owned Champions. (attachments)

-And 49 skins.(attachments)

Runes on attachments

I'm looking for:
PayPal payment.

The start price is 50€

Contact me on this post or skype. [seln.eclipse]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marks.JPG (23.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg glyphs.JPG (24.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg quints.JPG (22.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg owned1.JPG (121.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg owned2.JPG (113.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg seals.JPG (25.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg skinlist.jpg (417.3 KB, 2 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat5 Account ~ 130 Champs, 107 Skins
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, im selling my League of Legends Plat 5 Account on EUW Server. This Account has 130 Champions and 107 Skins. It's division is Platinum 5 and got a Gold Border from Season 3. Screenshots: Skins http://abload.de/thumb/1w9uh7.jpg http://abload.de/thumb/2dyuw3.jpg
[Selling] Plat5 EUW account, lots of skins
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Plat5 EUW account, loads of skins Hey guys, as title stated above. Done with League pretty much, showing my interest in other games again. My account is currently plat5, has been platinum in s2 aswell. Runepages; 12, most important runes are available. 32k IP to spend on runes if you think you need more lol. Champions; All champions.
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Plat5 EUW account, loads of skins Hey guys, as title stated above. Done with League pretty much, showing my interest in other games again. My account is currently plat5, has been platinum in s2 aswell. Runepages; 12, most important runes are available. 32k IP to spend on runes if you think you need more lol. Champions; All champions.
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat5 EUW account, lots of skins Selling Plat5 EUW account, loads of skins Hey guys, as title stated above. Done with League pretty much, showing my interest in other games again. My account is currently plat5, has been platinum in s2 aswell. Runepages; 12, most important runes are available. 32k IP to spend on runes if you think you need more lol.
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Plat5 EUW account, loads of skins Hey guys, as title stated above. Done with League pretty much, showing my interest in other games again. My account is currently plat5, has been platinum in s2 aswell. Runepages; 12, most important runes are available. 35k IP to spend on runes if you think you need more lol. Champions;All champions.