Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends Platin 5 Account 30W/9L / High MMR

Discussion on League of legends Platin 5 Account 30W/9L / High MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of legends Platin 5 Account 30W/9L / High MMR

Hey guys im from Germany and im selling my Smurf Account on EuW. Its on Plat 5. 30 wins 9 Lose.

There are 1.4k RP on it and ~12k IP

Check out these Links. :

and

As Paymentmethod i accept only PayPal. ( )

It costs 64,99€.

For more Information just write me a message

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platin League of Legends Account LoL Acc Platinum V SoloQ 86 Champs High MMR
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Account is on Ebay, PM for Link (Price at the moment: 71€) Ich verkaufe hier meinen League Of Legends Account, der im Moment Platin 5 ist & ein hohes MMR hat. Sie haben Platin sicher & können nicht mehr auf Gold runterfallen (Ausser Sie spielen 1 Monat kein Ranked!) Server ist EU West! Der Account hat 700 Normal Wins, 500 Rankeds in dieser Season gespielt & bekommt ca. 30 LP / Win! Ganz unten habe ich eine Liste geschrieben, was alles im Kauf enthalten ist (ID, PW, Email, Email PW & so...
[Selling] High Elo League of Legends Account Platin IV EUWest, 106 Champs, 125 Skins!!
04/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
High Elo League of Legends Account Platin IV EUWest, 106 Champs, 125 Skins!! | eBay There is the link. Have fun to offer. Summonerlevel: 30, Server: EUW Elo: