Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Booster to boost with me from Silver1 to Gold5 NA server

Discussion on LF Booster to boost with me from Silver1 to Gold5 NA server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Booster to boost with me from Silver1 to Gold5 NA server

My main is plat 4 and i'm currently boosting my friends account from silver 1 account to gold 5 in NA. Thing about this is that I would like some help in boosting. I can provide proof if needed.

It is always better to have 1 reliable player on the team so it'll be a quick and easy boost. Sometimes I run into duo que boosters and they completely wreck all the other lanes, and it becomes harder to carry.

If you're boosting an account to silver/gold I can work with you and I should be able to make your job much easier. I'm not really interested in paying, just working together. If you really need to charge, post your prices here.
Old 10/31/2014, 11:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please inform me, on a previous thread you said you wanted a boost from s1 into g5. Now you say you just want to "work together". If you want a duo boost, we can get it done for $25 USD. Or a solo boost for $20 USD. Let me know
Old 10/31/2014, 11:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADC Senpai View Post
Please inform me, on a previous thread you said you wanted a boost from s1 into g5. Now you say you just want to "work together". If you want a duo boost, we can get it done for $25 USD. Or a solo boost for $20 USD. Let me know
Yeah I closed that thread because I was very unclear and confusing on that post. You can see my intentions more clearly here.