Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Unrankeds

Discussion on Searching for Unrankeds within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
Searching for Unrankeds

Hi I´m searching for unranked Accounts on Euw.

I can trade Plat 1 Eune, offer me an ammount of Accounts for that (2,3,4,5 what ever just offer).

with regmail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [S] DiaACC [B]3 unrankeds
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I sell my smurf acc for 3 unrakeds acc on EUW SELL: - Dia 5 112 champs 34 skins 20 rune pages Original email never banned
[WTS] 2 EUW unrankeds
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 2 unranked EUW accs with regmails, 0 wins in all queues and has around 30k ip and 2,2k~ rp. Invite me on skype - matiisinshem if interested About my tbm - some guy with a stolen 62/0/0 acc scammed me 50 eur psc, i can show you logs on skype or something but we can use a middleman anyway.
[WTS] 2 EUW unrankeds
08/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 unranked EUW accs with regmails, 0 wins in all queues and has around 30k ip and 2,2k~ rp. Invite me on skype - matiisinshem if interested Also selling a d3 account on euw and d2.
[WTS] 2 EUW unrankeds
08/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 unranked EUW accs with regmails, 0 wins in all queues and has around 30k ip and 2,2k~ rp. Invite me on skype - matiisinshem if interested
[Selling] 10 UNRANKEDS ACCOUNTS EUW/NA
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
clean euw/na accounts 10x unrankeds 35 champs 0 skins 2 rune pages 10€ eatch account add me skype or pm here