Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search a company of boosters I'm dia1 EuW

Discussion on Search a company of boosters I'm dia1 EuW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Search a company of boosters I'm dia1 EuW

Hello, i'm a dia1 jungler from west server. i have alot time and want to join to a company where i'll have more jobs. If you are boss or part of a big company than write to me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Need Boosters dia1-2/challenger only
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
So i work for this boosting company that handles asian players all of the world but mostly EU,NA,OCE and what i need right now is players who can keep up to the amount of games i ask of you but in return you will always have a boost ready for you since we have to many accounts right now, so you will have to play quite alot and that requires alot of free time at least 3-4 hours every day. I always pay in paypal (dollars) you will get 90% of the money while i get 10%. Further details in skype...
Take your boost from Dia1 Adc player (l4 company also)
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys its me JamaicanLion. I am here to offer you cheap eloboosting or to join in elo boosting company. I am Dia1 marksman player who can play adc at high elo's really good. I can play your favourite adc too. My skype is : jamaicanlion4
[Buying] Searching for boosters dia1-challenger to work
08/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i'm from HOME and we are searching for boosters. We search people who can play daily and can answer us in any moment. We just acept professional and fast people. If you are interested write here or pm me. Thanks ! :)
[Buying] Dia1/Challenger Boosters for Jobs.
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As title says contact me: yoursmartboost
[Buying] [NA/EUW/EUNE/OCE] Dia1/Challenger Boosters and Coachers for New Company
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says. Contact me on skype: yoursmartboost.