Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 5 for fresh Unranked account. Also selling challenger 400 lp

Discussion on Diamond 5 for fresh Unranked account. Also selling challenger 400 lp within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 5 for fresh Unranked account. Also selling challenger 400 lp

My skype is akasha.kelsick1 would prefer the unranked account to have atleast 50 champions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Diamond 1/Challenger account
10/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, Due to the lack of time i want to sell my high elo LoL EUW account. The account has a personal elo of diamond 1 and hidden rating of high diamond 1. Also the account has the challenger border and profile banner from 3v3. the account includes: 75k ip 20 runepages every champion all runes
Selling a fresh Diamond V EUW account on EUW. 70% winrate.
07/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Champs owned : Screenshot by Lightshot Runepages : Two, basic AD and basic AP with Flat AP seals. Skins ~ Poolparty Renekton, Justicar Aatrox, Ice Drake Shyvana, Gladiator Draven, Headhunter Nidalee, Debonair Jayce, Aether Wing Kayle, Masked Shaco, Eternium Nocturne, Shockblade Zed , Justicar Syndra, Nemisis Jax, Pool party ziggs, Muay Thai Lee sin, Panda Teemo, Pulsfire Ezreal, Fisherman Fizz, Nightraven fiora, Dark Crystal Ryze, Subterrian Nautilus, Headhunter Yi, Jade Dragon Wukong,...
[Selling] Selling Diamond account (Challenger)
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Diamond 4 account + Challenger slot garantee. All champs All runes few skins For info add on skype Skype1: ketten_dog Skype2: silviaaaaa6
Selling EUNE challenger-diamond 1 account
02/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Selling a diamond 1 75 pnts account (dropped from challenger) in EUNE server * 15+ rune pages * ~15k IP * little RP * 76 champions * many skins (some are limited too but nothing special like PAX) * It has its own email
Selling Triple Diamond S2 and Challenger S3 NA Account
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm here to sell my smurf that reached triple diamond in season 2 as well as having a current elo rating of Challenger in 5v5 and Diamond in 3v3. IP: 10, 000+ RP: 900+ RP Refunds Remaining: 3 Champions: Owns them all