Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO Boosting - Trusted service - Fast & Reliable - Cheap prices

Discussion on ELO Boosting - Trusted service - Fast & Reliable - Cheap prices within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 118
ELO Boosting - Trusted service - Fast & Reliable - Cheap prices

Hello everyone, VIRTUOZAUR here again, some of you might remember me from my previous boosting service that I've created a year ago, some of you might have even used it. But to you guys that haven't seen or heard about me, I'm a dedicated League of Legends player that plays on a proper good level. I am currently Diamond 1 on EUNE alongside with my friend that is Master on EUNE. We both decided that we would prefer to boost other people to help them climb and make them happy instead of trying to participate in tournaments. With him I'm 100% sure that my service will be running faster and smoother than it did earlier.

Why would you choose me over the others?:

Well, I have been recommended on this forum earlier and people were taking me as a trusted booster, that's why I always had about 100 pending requests of boosts that were accepted later on and appreciated by my fellow customers. I'm responding as fast as I can to every each of you, because all I want is to see a satisfied customer, which I had plenty of earlier. My prices are also cheaper than most of the prices shown on the other threads and I'm also a nice guy that will stay calm in every hard situation, CUSTOMERS take first place @ the priority list.

What can we expect from you?:

Professionalism, cheap prices as stated before, calm and nice conversation, fast and reliable boost.

BOOSTING PRICES:

BRONZE 5 -> BRONZE 4 4.5€
BRONZE 4 -> BRONZE 3 4.5€
BRONZE 3 -> BRONZE 2 4.5€
BRONZE 2 -> BRONZE 1 4.5€
BRONZE 1 -> SILVER 5 6€

SILVER 5 -> SILVER 4 6.5€
SILVER 4 -> SILVER 3 6.5€
SILVER 3 -> SILVER 2 6.5€
SILVER 2 -> SILVER 1 6.5€
SILVER 1 -> GOLD 5 8€

GOLD 5 -> GOLD 4 9.5€
GOLD 4 -> GOLD 3 9.5€
GOLD 3 -> GOLD 2 9.5€
GOLD 2 -> GOLD 1 9.5€
GOLD 1 -> PLATINUM 5 14€

What servers do you boost on?:
EUWest and EUNordic&East.

How can we trust you?:
- This is my old thread that has been made a year ago, so you can check if I am trusted.

How can we contact you?:

What payments do you accept?:

Paypal only.
Old 10/27/2014, 21:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Hello, are you taking vouches ? If yes, here's my skype: berry78_
I can vouch for you in gold 3 (EUW).
Gl for your service!
Old 10/27/2014, 21:52   #3

No need for vouches as I have been boosting on this forum earlier so no need to check if I'm trusted. Thanks for asking though.
Old 10/27/2014, 22:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
add me skype
i have offer for u
Old 10/28/2014, 05:26   #5

First customer:
Old 10/31/2014, 05:37   #6

Second customer:
Old 10/31/2014, 05:42   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRTUOZAUR View Post
Second customer:
The service was good and very reliable, i recommend it completely
He boosted my account from Platinum 2 to Diamond 5
Old 11/03/2014, 23:03   #8

Well boosted this account and got scammed, beware of a guy using his skype username: raisemyelo. That guy is a scammer as RaiseMyELO don't use skype at all and that guy says he's an owner of their company. Can boost now, BUMP.

Now boosting also on NA!
Old 11/07/2014, 22:10   #9

Another job done, free for new orders, add @ skype: virtuopro
Old 11/08/2014, 01:28   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ordered a boost from G2 -> P5 from these guys, will report back later with how it went!
Old 11/08/2014, 19:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercolson View Post
Ordered a boost from G2 -> P5 from these guys, will report back later with how it went!
That boost turned out to a weird case, free for any upcoming boosts, skype @ virtuopro
Old 11/08/2014, 20:14   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRTUOZAUR View Post
That boost turned out to a weird case, free for any upcoming boosts, skype @ virtuopro
I ended up canceling my request but these guys are really nice, so I would recommend their service!
Old 02/18/2015, 20:16   #13

Done another job that I didn't get paid for because the guy who I was supposed to "work for" scammed me, at least the job was done on my end.

Proof:

With that being said, I'm back to the bussiness guys and I'm boosting again, so add me @ skype: virtuopro , you can always talk with me about any stuff League related if you want, I don't mind helping other people as long as you are not a douche.

By the way, I forgot to add, the guy that scammed me, his skype profile:

I'm free for any orders starting from tomorrow so be sure to add my skype: virtuopro
Old 02/19/2015, 12:19   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 125/1/0
Did some jobs for me. Recommend this guy. Hes a skillfull booster and trusted forsure !
Old 09/16/2015, 11:33   #15

Yo, back to boosting, prizes may change, additionally you can just talk with me about the prize of the boosting for specific divisions (negotiate).

Closed Thread