Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL D5 Account EUW for CS:GO skins.

Discussion on LoL D5 Account EUW for CS:GO skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL D5 Account EUW for CS:GO skins.

Server : EUW

Division: Diamond 5

Champions: 80+

Skins: 70 (2 not on SS)
A lot Uniq as Pax Jax etc.!

Runes: 3 full pages

Price: Negotiable or CS:GO skins.(knife)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum I Account || All PAX Skins ||All TPA & SKT T1 Skins || CS RIVEN | 250+ Skins
08/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell my eague f egends Account. The Account got 263 Skins and own All Champions. This Account own All SKT T1 Skin, All TPA Skins, All PAX Skins, CS Riven and got more then 60 Skins which you cant buy. The BEST offer wins: Starting Price: 100€ Insta-Buy: 165€ Current Offer: - For more informations just talk to me at Skype: xTheFiZZHD
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] [WTS]OCE Account|6K IP|115 Champs|102 Skins|Ultimate Skins+Legacy+Legendary Skins
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mod please delete
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it