Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Diamond 1 / Challenger boosters

Discussion on Looking for Diamond 1 / Challenger boosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Diamond 1 / Challenger boosters

Hi im looking for cheap boosters to work for me!
Atleast 20 TBM and able to vouch first!

I can pay like:
Bronze: 2 - 4€/div
Silver: 3 - 6 €/div
Gold: 5 - 10€/div
Plat: 15 - 20€/div
Diamond: Negiotable

Old 10/21/2014, 16:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
thats why too cheap for people to do it. u should increase the price. some ppl get 60$ per division in plat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Challenger / High Diamond Boosters Boosters
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Heyho I am shaddowlink, I am a quite experienced and trusted seller on this Forum. I currently look after good and experiend Boosters cause i want to expand my Boosting Service soon also on my Homepage: Referral Service My Current Prices: Bronze: Bronze V -> Bronze IV: whatever they are willing to pay Bronze IV -> Bronze III: whatever they are willing to pay Bronze III -> Bronze II: whatever they are willing to pay
[Selling] [NA/EUW] Diamond Club Boost | Low Prices | Safe W/VPN | Diamond/Challenger Boosters
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 78 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/9BqJP7e.png SPRING SALE! TAKE 15% OFF ANY BOOST! (Excludes duo games/coaching) *** All prices are negotiable and can be adjusted depending on your current LP *** Vouches:
Looking for Diamond 1/Challenger Boosters ANY Regions!
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As stated I'm currently looking for Diamond 1 50 LP + Or challenger boosters, I'm currently createing a roster for a boosting company and looking for quality booster's! Add my skype "matekproject" with the following layout! Region: Ranking: Previous boost's you done: Are you willing to do a trial test? Payment Method? Thanks for reading and wish you to see on the rift!
[Buying] OCE Diamond / Challenger Boosters
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to hire quality OCE boosters. Would like to expand to OCE in the near future, and need your help to do it.
Looking for DIAMOND/CHALLENGER boosters.
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am currently looking for Diamond and Challenger only boosters to work as part of our company. We get a lot of jobs and just need a few more boosters to ensure we can keep up. We can discuss percentages and details on my skype here at AusEloBoost. Leave a message stating the server you boost on, your current division, and how many boosts approx you have completed. Thankyou :) ELOBOOSTER.ORG