Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling smurf level 20 account

Discussion on Selling smurf level 20 account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling smurf level 20 account

Hello guys i'm selling level 20 account , whit 2 skins , shockblade zed and pax tf

2 runes pages and 0 runes bought

offer me price or just add me skype : sacreol 1
Old 10/19/2014, 15:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what region ?
Old 10/21/2014, 20:27   #3

euw server , push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [CHEAP!!!] Selling a Smurf (Level 30) EUW Account for PP
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Stats: Current level: Lvl 30 Current runes: Full AD, Full AP pages and full CD rune page (3 rune pages) Current champions: Around ~20 champions are currently owned. Multiple 6300+ champs included. Server of the Account: EUW IP or RP amount: Nothing much, but it still has a few K IP and a few hundred RP.
Selling 21 level smurf account with some rp and skins
11/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im selling my 21 level EUW acc. There is nothing special. About 14 champions. Skins owned- Anivia skin that one that is 520 rp, Octoberfest Gragas, French Maid Nidalee, Riot Tristana, Uncharted alistar. I don't know exactly which champions are on the account but tomorrow I can log in. There are 3.6k rp ~ on the account. I'm selling it because I got 30 level acc and I don't need it. There are 3 icons from the new one when you buy rp. Offers only in psc cash. For other info Pm or skype...