Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Möchte Tauschen/Want Trade Origin Account

Discussion on Möchte Tauschen/Want Trade Origin Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Möchte Tauschen/Want Trade Origin Account

Guten Morgen ich möchte meinen alten Origin Account tauschen gegen einen Lol Account der mindesten das Level 30 hat und ein paar Champs und Skins.

Good morning I want to replace my old Origin Account against a Lol account the least, the level 30 and a few champs and skins.

Bild/Picture:

Wie gesagt suche einen League of Legends Account EU WEST mindestens Level 30.

As I said seeking a League of Legends account EU WEST least Level 30th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich möchte meinen Origin Account tauschen weil ich schon seit ungefähr 2 Monaten kein FIFA mehr spiele und einfach keine Lust mehr habe. Ich spiele jetzt seit ca. 2 Wochen Lol und es ist einfach der Hammer und ich gehe eigentlich auch ab, aber habe keine Lust mit einem Level 15 Account zu spielen.

I want to replace my Origin account because I do not play more FIFA since about 2 months and simply have no desire. I've been playing about 2 weeks Lol and it is just great and I'm actually starting too, but do not want a level 15 account to play.

Ich freue mich auf eure Angebote.
I look forward to your offers.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Wayne.
Sincerely, Wayne.