Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need someone to helpme to referral bot

Discussion on Need someone to helpme to referral bot within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need someone to helpme to referral bot

I want to know how to set up and do referrals bots.
I have already installed WM.
I need the bot programe (one that works ) and some info to know how it works.
If u are willing to help me just add me on xavi.gomez.3 (skype)
And tell me how much do i have to pay for it !
Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] Account Creator Website, Referral Counter, Referral IP Redeemer
05/02/2012 - League of Legends - 35 Replies
League of Legends Account Creator Get it here! How to use: Type in your referral link, amount, formatting, and select a region Format: %name will insert the account name %password will insert the account password %email will insert the account email
[HelpMe]Bukkit mit Essentails[HelpMe]
08/09/2011 - Minecraft - 4 Replies
Hey Community, Wir wollten Permissions auf unsern Server installieren, aber das war uns dann doch zu kompliziert, bzw. Kann man da ja nicht die neuen InGame freischalten (oder?) Deswegen haben wir uns Essentails geladen.. Kann uns einer die ganzene Dateien (config,jar etc.) wo drauf ist das, Neue in die Gruppe "Neuling" kommen, und man per i-ein InGame Befehl derjenige freigeschaltet wird und in die Gruppe "Bauer". Dazu sollte es noch einen Rang geben der heißt "Profi-Bauer". Und halt noch...