Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 5 euw full champ and many skins

Discussion on Plat 5 euw full champ and many skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 5 euw full champ and many skins

Hi , i sell my plat 5 euw acc , with 1xx champ and many skins ! He was plat s3 too , for more informations or screens add me on skype : emenkamazing

upppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Plat IV Account Full Skin Full Champ
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Guys, Selling my account My account ; Server : Turkey Davision : Plat IV (25LP)
[Selling] [EUW] Plat 5, 96 champ, 64 skins(many Legendary, Legacy skins)
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my EUW account. 96 owned champ 20 not owned champ Season2: Gold Season3: Platinum rank Platinum badge, border 4 rune pages Currently have: 7000+ IP 310RP Current SoloQ division: Plat 5 67 points 1 Plat team with the account First Owner
[Selling] sell NA plat 5, 81 champ, 12 skins , full 20 rune page, 1142 RP, 5529 IP
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
give me an offer
[Selling] EUW, ALL champ, 100+ skin (skins on all champ), PLAT V div
06/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hai ! i am selling lol account on euw server! contact, skype: lil_eternity Details: server: euw division ( elo ): PLAT V. ( 1900 ) champions: ALL ( 114 ) runes: everything x3 x9
[Selling] EUW,PLAT V, 56 SKINS, 70 CHAMP,9K RP, 10 RUNE PAGES, LATEST SKINS!
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Alohaa Summoners!!! I am selling my account because I have to learn much more in the school, and I also need some money from it! So there are the informations of the account. First of all I am going to start with the skins: 1.Foxfire Ahri 2.Blood Moon Akali 3.Infernal Alistar 4.Sad Robot Amumu 5.Panda Annie