Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D5 EUW and D3 EUNE with free transfer for EUW ACC

Discussion on D5 EUW and D3 EUNE with free transfer for EUW ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D5 EUW and D3 EUNE with free transfer for EUW ACC

Hello,want to sell 2 league of legends accounts,D5 on EU West and D3 on Eu Nordic-East,for more information add me on skype "woody12387"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D4 Account EUNE with free transfer to EUW
09/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm here to sell my LoL Account because I am no longer playing this game Account has never been banned, it has: 273 games in rankeds, currently Diamond IV, 267 normal wins. 3 rune pages with those runes: http://i.imgur.com/UrawAPP.png 1743 IP and 118 RP.
[Buying] EUNE Account or EUW with free transfer.
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Nothing too high, needs to have most top lane champions. Don't care about rank or SKINS. Only how many champions and runes they have. I don't care about the rest. PM me or post below.
[Selling] EUNE, free transfer to EUW acc GOLD 2 - still getting +30
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
gold season 2 40 champs 4 runepages - 2 full ap def and ad def acc now platinum 5 for more info - offers: skype / PM
[Selling] Gold IV EUNE with FREE TRANSFER
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
GOLD DIVISION IV, pretty high mmr, EUNE, got free transfer CHAMPIONS aatrox alistar blitzcrank brand darius dr mundo draven-soul reaper
[Buying] EUNE/EUW+ Free Transfer ADC Acc
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
im looking for an Account on EUne or one on EUW with free transfer. Elo and Skins dosnt matter for me. It needs to have: Ezrael,Vayne,Caitlyn,Varus,Ashe,Twitch,MF additional ADs appreciated And now the MUST Have Runes: