Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LeagueBoosting Service | Bronze - Platinum 3

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LeagueBoosting Service | Bronze - Platinum 3

Hello, since I am new to this community I'd like to introduce myself.
I have been playing League since season 1. Over the course of the seasons I hit diamond 5 on 2 of my accounts and I am now interested

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Cheap Elo Boost Service Bronze-Platinum
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, i am here to offer you my very cheap boosting service. It is 7,50€ per division only, no matter if its bronze, platinum gold or silver! Just answer here or add me on skype if you´re interested! Skype is ratzomat3000 . Btw i...
[Elo Boosting Service] Bronze-Platinum V.
09/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/Hd8oT8h.jpg Here's the link to my previous thread which includes my vouches: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/3396829-elo-boosting-up-platinum-v.html
New boost service! :) [✔] FROM BRONZE TO PLATINUM
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hey, I'm offering a boost service! I'm here help you to climb the leagues and divisions of League of Legends ! Prices are negotiable! Feel free to add me: SKYPE: dirk.petersson my Prices:
[Selling] New EuW ELO-BOOST Service Bronze to Platinum
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, Im realslim from germany and im restarting my Elo-Boost service today. I allready have been boosting accounts a while ago but did not have the time to continue. I started playing league in season one and managed to get to diamond 1 in...
CKR ELOBOOST SERVICE Bronze - Platinum!
10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
We've decided to start our eloboosting service again under a new name! This time we are going all in with an even better service to get you to the elo you deserve! Click here to get to our new thread ELO Boost Bronze to Diamond VOUCHERS: OFF...