Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to supply me with low elo orders

Discussion on Looking for someone to supply me with low elo orders within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone to supply me with low elo orders

If anyone can supply me with low elo orders a.k.a bronze 5 - gold 3 max I will be very helpful. Here are my prices
Bronze- 5 €
Silver- 7 €
Gold- 10 €
Duoq boosting, netwins negoticiated
Placements- 25 €

Similar Threads Similar Threads
War Supply Farming Bot
06/13/2015 - Guild Wars Trading - 12 Replies
My services are no longer for sale.
[Selling] Looking to supply skins
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Supplying league of legends skins Pax Jax(NA/OCE/EUW/EUNE) Pax TF(NA/OCE) Pax Sivir(NA/OCE/EUW/EUNE) Riot Nasus(NA/OCE/EUW/EUNE) Riot Singed(NA/OCE/EUW/EUNE) Human Ryze(NA/OCE)(EUW/EUNE) Silver Kayle(NA/OCE)(EUW/EUNE)
[GWA2] War Supply Bot
06/01/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Opening up a thread here again to advertise my war supply bot. I've sold over 80 copies on ************ and sold it a couple times to epvpers a few years ago. You can reach me on ************ or on skype: raskofshadows. Prices are set in stone and source is available for a fee.
Supply Points
04/07/2011 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 8 Replies
Wofür sind die Supply Points?
supply
03/07/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
supply in X municipality Gucci replica shop and the important competitor cheap youth nfl jerseys Immature is also the happening Gucci replica handbags of the employer, If the cheap Gucci handbags auspicious eyes and otherwise brothers and authentic nfl jerseys transferred hind to the Easterly River's state.