Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond 3 per win boost for today

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Diamond 3 per win boost for today

Hi there!
I am looking for a small per win boost (2-3 wins) for a diamond 3 account (31 pts) and a platinum 4(76pts) . I am only interested in trusted boosters (I have been scammed twice in a row and got demoted from D1 to D3 and losing 50E) that can finish the order today.
Send me a private message with any offers

Tx

Tags
boost, trusted, win

« Verkaufe Silber 3 Account | p5-p4 duoq boost »

Similar Threads
CHALLENGER - Diamond I EU BOOSTER, Get your diamond today. |TRUSTED|
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
http://i48.tinypic.com/vqsms4.png Hello my name is Lawrencedee™ and I'm a diamond league of legends player and have been playing league of legends for 2 or more years, i play this game with a passion since I've found it. I've privately boosted in the past, also i was boosting for a eloboost company, have been boosting for over a year. I'm going to cut to the chase and tell you I will provide the fastest most secure boosting you will find with prices such as these. I've been from bronze to...
[Selling] Diamond I EUW Player - Boost up to Diamond I - CHEAPEST BOOST 4 PER WIN BELOW DIA I
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About myself I made Diamond 1 on both European servers. I am very skilled mid lane and jungle player with huge win ratio even on high elo games. If You need any proves of my abilities, we can talk on skype and make everything clear - I can show You my account, play duo game with You or prove myself any way You like. http://puu.sh/7wFBT.jpg I can boost on any servers where my latency is below 200, so: EUW, EUNE, Russia, Turkey. When it comes to prices I make it simple - 4 euro for won...