Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze Elo-Boost

Discussion on Free Bronze Elo-Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Free Bronze Elo-Boost

Hey guys,

I'm platinum 1 atm and offering free bronze elo-boosting up to silver 5.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
Free elo boost(bronze only)
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Its free i just want to see how hard i can carry in bronze(must have Vayne,Jax,Leblanc,Lee sin and akali) once again it won't cost you a thing and i do not guarantee a division a day or anything like that. I'm doing this strictly for fun and to help people climb. NA ONLY. Soon i will start charging but that will take a while(when I'm at 20TBM) just add me on skype and take advantage now skype: equiy0 Jobs in progress/Done http://i57.tinypic.com/117d5sn.png
free elo boost bronze
04/29/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey, i want boost u for free out at bronze add me skype ufolein1