Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze/ Low silver boost

Discussion on Free Bronze/ Low silver boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 500
Free Bronze/ Low silver boost

Need an account to duo with a bronze account so I am giving away free boost on low elo.

Old 10/09/2014, 18:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 161/0/17
Free bump for you.
Old 10/16/2014, 14:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Wrong Section >

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FREE ELO BOOST IN BRONZE/SILVER
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Welcome to CottonCandyBot's elo boosting service! Who are we: We consist of 2 boosters who are both sitting in diamond 1 at the moment (one is previous challenger). We boost on EUW, EUNE, Turkey and Russia, however prices may differ on Turkey and Russia due to long queue times. Divisions: Bronze: FREE Silver: FREE
[Selling] free boost bronze to silver
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
A friend need some games (placment) and i havnt a smurf for it. Pref like you see some apc runes and ryze (cheap to get) Last games in gold: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/745/Z goGU2.png First answer get it. /e Server EUW
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
[Selling] Free boost in silver/bronze
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Need an account with atleast 2 runepages/30+ champs to duo with a client. Ill probably do 2-3 games. Contact me :)
[Selling] [EU] Free elo boost for only Silver and Bronze
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I'm Snykillizer, D2 on EU servers. Right now, I have 2 weeks off work and I'm willing to boost first 1-2 people who ask me. Why for free? #1 I like helping others climbing the ladder. Yeah, but seriously, I've always wanted to have a smurf, but i never made it. So here i am, asking You to let me have fun on Your account, while gaining ranks. #2 I'm probably making another ELO boosting agency with few of my friends and I'm going to need Your recommendations. My rules: