Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zefsaa's Cheap Bronze- Silver Elo Boost

Discussion on Zefsaa's Cheap Bronze- Silver Elo Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zefsaa's Cheap Bronze- Silver Elo Boost

Able to boost on all regions except OCE.
Prices:
Bronze- 5 €/Div
Bronze 1- Silver 5 - 7 €

Silver - 7 €/Div
Silver 1- Gold 5- 12 €

Payment Method - PP, PSC, Western Union, eGold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP ELO BOOST from Bronze to silver, Silver to Gold
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Gόnstiges Elo Boosting auf EUW Bronze 5 --> Bronze 4: 2,50 € Bronze 4 --> Bronze 3: 2,50 € Bronze 3 --> Bronze 2: 2,50 € Bronze 2 --> Bronze 1: 2,50 € Bronze 1 --> Silver 5 : 2,50 € Bronze 5 --> Silver 5 Bundle : 10 €
Cheap Elo Boost Bronze to Silver
03/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey im benkodami and i am a Platinum 3 Leauge of Legends player i have a lot of freetime and would like to boost you a bit with some Money behind it. I can boost up to 1 Division per day. From Bronze 1 to Silver 5 Will take a little more depends on how much LP u gain per Win. Im looking for some Vouches. I can boost EUNE and EUWE! Proof epvpImg: play less, UPLOAD MOAR! Prices
Cheap boost from bronze to silver :D
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, boosting from bronze 5 to silver 1, so u can get @ least silver borders for season 3 I think because im not trusted 5 € psc for each Division will be enough. it includes the promo to the next Tier. 2-3 duoq vouches are ok :) but after that i will start to work for Money pn me if you interested
[Selling] NA Bronze---->Silver Boost cheap
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am doing Elo jobs a while for friends. I'm platinum on NA. I will just be boosting bronze and silver divisions for now. Each bronze division is 10$ and Bronze 1 to Silver 5 is 17$ You have to have decent LP gains 15+ or more expensive. Silver divisions 15$ each. I can do a few vouch game to. Add Skype yelnats_