Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Two Diamond 5 to Diamond 4 Boosts NA Servers

Discussion on Two Diamond 5 to Diamond 4 Boosts NA Servers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Two Diamond 5 to Diamond 4 Boosts NA Servers

Looking for someone with at least 20 + TBM to do two Diamond 5 to Diamond 4 Boosts on NA Servers, the accounts gain about 15~ lp and lose around 20~. Comment down below with the price and time it'd take.
Old 10/05/2014, 09:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i sent you a booster application, add me on skype: skylight220 im interesting in boosting for you
Old 10/05/2014, 10:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 10/08/2014, 01:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$65 if normal lp gain
$80 if lp gain is bad (losing 30+lp)

1-2days

Old 10/08/2014, 05:46   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$60
2 days

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] got 70€ offer me some diamond accounts/boosts in diamond
12/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Everything said in topic
Rockefeller Boosts | EUW / EUNE / TR / RUS | Boosts to Diamond
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
About us We're a group of high diamond league of legends players from Europe that have been playing the game for a number of years and have experience competing at multiple LAN events of the highest level. We offer low, flexible prices with potential discounts for people looking to gain multiple divisions or for frequent customers. We also all speak perfect English for easy and concise communication. http://i.epvpimg.com/rJrHh.png (Proof of division) Prices (possibly negotiable) ...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Player Boost | Up to Diamond | Cheap&Fast | EU Servers
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. My name is Arek, I am Diamond 1 player on EUW server. My main roles are Mid and Jungle. After playing over and over I realised that I am good enough to make some money for it. So here is my new Eloboost service. http://i.epvpimg.com/VNtIg.jpg Boost up to Diamond (EUW and EUNE servers) Prices (accounts that get at least 15LP/WIN) Bronze 10€ per one division + promo series
ELO BOOSTS BY TOP DIAMOND (EUW)
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Diamond 3 player offers ELO boost service on EUW I need 1-2 Days per Division. You can watch me push and ask me questions freely. If you are interested just add me on skype and we will talk about the details. Will do Vouch games for trusted members only Here's my price list Bronze complete paket -> 35€
[Selling] elo boosts up to diamond 5
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I will do payments by the amount of wins you want bronze 5$ a win Promo 20$ silver 7$ a win promo 35$ gold 8.50 a win promo 40$ plat 10$ a win promo 50$ diamond 12$ a win promo 60$ If I lose it will count as -1 Will do atleast 1 division a day I have 2 accounts at diamond 1 currently if you are interested or need more details add my skype joey.thomas17.