Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat acc with RARE skins such as CS RIVEN!

Discussion on Plat acc with RARE skins such as CS RIVEN! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Plat acc with RARE skins such as CS RIVEN!

Hey guys im here to sell a league of legends account,it's from a friend of mine,you don't have to worry cause he won't recover it,he doesn't got original email & welcome email but you get full acess to it.

Server:euw

He got plat rewards season 2,season 3 and he is plat 4 atm.

All champs

It has some rare icons,+tier icons

16 full Rune Pages

he has some rare skins like Championship Riven and underworld tf also bewitching nida,riot graves,noxus poppy,judgment kayle...

Just look at the screenshots for more info!
The price is negotiable,if you're intrested just pm me and add me on skype,but pm before adding me on skype cuz im not online there.

Screenshots:

Btw i only accept paypal and i won't go first!
Old 10/05/2014, 19:48   #2

push

okay imma post here a price,120€ negotiable
Old 10/06/2014, 20:49   #3

le push
Old 10/08/2014, 12:55   #4

pusherino
Old 10/11/2014, 19:00   #5

I sold the acc to
Really nice trader,i had a problem in my paypal acc and he did everything possible to fix it and finish the trade properly without having more problems.
He was friendly whole time even when i had the problem and he still had no acc or money on his hands!

Definetly the best person that i traded with,he is simply awesome,and really friendly,also he took the risk by going first giving full money,120€!

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 2 Account with 74 Rare skins'' Champ Riven and anthor, 20 Runes Pages, 4k RP
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellas! Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have. 1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards!
[Selling] Plat 2 Account with 74 Rare skins'' Champ Riven and anthor, 20 Runes Pages, 4k RP
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
<div align="left"><div align="center"><font color="Magenta"><b><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Hello fellas! </font><br></b></font>< /div> <div align="center"><font color="Magenta"><b><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have.</font></b></font></div& gt;</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><b><font color="Black" face="Times New Roman" size="3">1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards!</font><font color="Black"><br><font...
[Selling] Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp! I have been happy to be a member of this community for quite some time, most know me from our boosting/plvl service, due to my family growing I am in the process of getting money together for a down payment on a home, so I will be selling one of my original accounts, I am verified and have a perfect rep and mods that can back me up. Plat 4|All Champs|12 Rune pages with almost all runes|18k ip I will sell this on the spot for the right price, or best offer as I get incoming...
[Buying] Selling Plat III 108 champs Rare Skins / Buying Arcade Hecarim / Riot Blitz/CS riven
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype : thegodkog Also have a very rare name for sale Plat one has some rare skins
Selling Plat III 108 champs Rare Skins / Buying Arcade Hecarim / Riot Blitz/:CS riven
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add my Skype : thegodkog Plat has some rare skins ** also hav a rare name for sale **