Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a level 30 unranked NA account , either fresh 30 or 0 ranked games

Discussion on Looking for a level 30 unranked NA account , either fresh 30 or 0 ranked games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a level 30 unranked NA account , either fresh 30 or 0 ranked games

title pm me or post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Fresh level 30 account, no ranked games NA only.
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for this fast, hit me up. Skype ryand1337
Unranked level 30! 0 ranked games ever! ORIGINAL EMAIL included. NA
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Will trade or sell this account! Looking for boosts for another account if you want to trade. Pm me if interested Skype: fdinfinity
[Selling] 1x Fresh & Clean 0 Ranked Games Level 30 NA League Account with original email
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
How will I transfer the accounts to you? The account was registered with a Yahoo email that I will simply hand over to you. The password of the account will be changed to something temporary, and you will then be given access to change the password yourself. I will also supply you with all date creation details should you need to contact Riot Support to verify that you are the original owner. What am I looking to receive? I am looking for PayPal only. I will require you to go through some...
EUW Fresh Account 0 Ranked Games
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
lvl 30 EUW account. http://i.epvpimg.com/WWlDf.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/8u4yh.png http://i.epvpimg.com/gkYbc.png Post Your Offers Below, I accept PSC
[WTB] Any fresh NA level 30 (Zero ranked/placement games)
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone. So I'm looking to buy a Fresh NA 30 with no placement games played. I'd prefer to obtain the original email in the process as well. I can pay via paypal or perhaps a differnet payment method if you desire, we can discuss it. I know I'm fairly new here, if you have a decent amount of reputation I'll have no issues going first. Im not looking for any super expensive accounts with tons of champs, RP or skins. Just a cheap 30 that has no ranked or placement games played. ...