Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE - GOLD III ACCOUNT (with Festival Kassadin)

Discussion on EUNE - GOLD III ACCOUNT (with Festival Kassadin) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE - GOLD III ACCOUNT (with Festival Kassadin)

Hello everyone, I am selling my EUNE smurf account because i don't use it anymore and I am only playing on EUW for a long time now. The account is currently Gold 3, has 2 runepages and 19 skins (including Festival Kassadin).

I accept PayPal or Bitcoins as payment.

If you want to pay via PayPal, you must NOT send the money as a friend/family member and you have to say the following thing in the comment box of the payment "I'm buying virtual goods(NOT physical) for the selected amount of €. The goods I'm buying are not downloadable in any way. I am the owner of this paypal account and I authorise this payment. I won't dispute/claim this transaction and I will not try to get a refund after the payment."
You can only contact me via private message in the forums!
i also speak german!
scammers have no chance!
middlemen are welcome if needed!

This is very important for me because somebody scammed me already over ebay because he refunded his payment after I gave him the account.

Here are the details of the account:

Old 10/05/2014, 11:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
send me your offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kassadin build for gold?
08/31/2014 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hi, I've seen a lot of Kassadin builds, with Lich Bane and archangel staff, or with zhonya and void staff, which is the best?
[Buying] Are there still any festival Kassadin codes ?
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy festival Kassadin skin but not an account with it the skin it self for my account (EUW ) are there any of those still? if someone has them contact me thanks
[Buying] Festival Kassadin Account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTB an Acc with the Festival Kassadin skin! skype : whysoserious.r
WTT S1 Gold rank EUNE Account(atm at 1515 ELO) for NA/EUNE Account with limited skins
07/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I've got a account with Gold rank in s1. It's got about 63 champs, 1515 current elo and 10 rune pages. Skins: UFO Corki, Victorious Jarvan IV, Unchained Alistar Looking for a new account on EUNE or NA, it needs to have some limited edition skins, minimum King Rammus and UFO Corki. 2010 limited halloween and xmas skins are also very appealing. Level or ELO of the account is not important. PM me with your Skype/MSN if you've got an offer for me.
[WTB] Account with FESTIVAL KASSADIN skin. Will pay 50 USD +++ or more
09/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
My boyfriend main's kassadin but unfortunately started playing LOL in april 2010 and therefore wasn't able to buy the festival kassadin skin. :( I'll pay more for accounts that have more/all kassadin skins and more/all champions unlocked. An account on NA servers is prefered. Please contact me with questions or offers, my skype addy: lananah or pm me here Thanks a lot,