Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

God of the Botlane. Raise your elo here.

Discussion on God of the Botlane. Raise your elo here. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*** of the Botlane. Raise your elo here.

Hey guys its me Ken. I am a high elo adc/support who is dedicated in his work - pushing your elo up. I think now its perfect time to start eloboosting here in epvp , because of the master tier and season ending rewards.
You can massage me in skype kenkaneki.epvp for vouch games i preffer accounts with standart ad runes and most of the adcs ty. <3
Old 10/03/2014, 20:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
You could vouch on my 2nd account - gold2 euw, all champs
Old 10/03/2014, 21:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch!
Old 10/03/2014, 21:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 129
Can vouch Silver 1
Old 10/03/2014, 21:15   #5

No one of them is responding :/
Old 10/03/2014, 21:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
He's playin on my smurf, will add the result after the game is played.

€: He carried botlane very well and roamed to improve the team stats. could recommend him

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lila Team botlane
04/14/2014 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Klingt jetz voll retarded xD aber wie kommt ihr am besten auf botlane klar wenn ihr auf der lila en Seite spielt spielt ihr mit oder ohne festgestellte kamera Ich hab immer egal wie ich spiele Irwie Probleme xD
[Selling] Diamond I Botlane coaching
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I want to introduce a new service :) BOTLANE COACHING How that will work? You can choose between AD Carry coach - Support coach or if you are with a friend and want to improve togheter we can also coach you at the same time by playing 2v2 botlane. That will be a way to improve your SoloQ raiting and you can start carry yourself :) Price: 12€/h for solo coach and 20€ for 2v2 botlane.
Die beste Botlane 2013 NA/EU/OGN...
11/07/2013 - League of Legends - 18 Replies
Hallo Leute, welche zwei Personen waren für euch die beste Botlane in diesem Jahr? Ich bin ja persönlich ein TSM Fan, aber ehrlich gesagt fand ich Tabe&Uzi einfach die beste Botlane in diesem Jahr. Tabe ist einfach ein sehr guter Supporter und zu Uzi muss man eig. nichts hinzufügen^^ Sie haben zwar gegen SKT verloren, aber ich finde, dass Piglet und Pooh bei weitem nicht so gut sind. Schade, dass Tabe zurückgetreten ist als Supporter, er war wirklich sehr sehr gut und auch sehr nett,...
Best Botlane ?
06/23/2013 - League of Legends - 38 Replies
Hey Leute wollt mal fragen welche Botlane-Combo ihr am besten findet ?
Trainy's kleines Botlane 1x1
06/29/2012 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 28 Replies
Hi community! Wer bin ich? Trainy, 19 Jahre jung und habe atm ein Rating von 1900. Warum schreibe ich den Guide? Weil mir mittlerweile viel zu viele Leute aufn Sack gehn und mich mit Fragen überhäufen deren Antworten "imo" selbstverständlich sind, besonders zur Botlane. Viele Leute sagen ich sei ein guter AD Carry Spieler und deswegen dachte ich mir, dass ich mal etwas von meinem Wissen weiterverbreiten kann.