Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

♛ Coaching by S3/S4 Challenger | Reach Gold/Platinum/Diamond | Jungle/Mid/Top ♛

Discussion on ♛ Coaching by S3/S4 Challenger | Reach Gold/Platinum/Diamond | Jungle/Mid/Top ♛ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post ♛ Coaching by S3/S4 Challenger | Reach Gold/Platinum/Diamond | Jungle/Mid/Top ♛

Introduction:

Greetings and welcome to my coaching thread. To break the ice let me tell you a few things that you should know about me before buying coaching from me; I'm a young student from Denmark/Sweden and I love sports & video games. I've been playing league since late season 2. I've achieved Challenger in the soloqueue ladder on two different seasons and on five different regions.
(Season III & IV | EU WEST, EU EAST, NORTH AMERICA, TURKEY, RUSSIA.)

These lessons are targeted at people who want to reach lower elo milestones. If you are a diamond player and you're seeking to climb to Master/Challenger don't hesitate to contact me and we'll see if I can help you somehow.

When contacting me you tell your current tier and what do you want to reach and together we focus on reaching your goal.

You can choose a champion from:

Jungle: Udyr, Warwick, Jarvan IV
Mid: Fizz, Kassadin, Morgana
Top: Malphite, Maokai, Ryze

Why these champions?

Every champion I listed are very strong in the current meta and they are extremely easy to learn. I can say that these champions work in EVERY MMR (Bronze - Top of the Challenger.)

What the coaching includes?

Partially pre-written AIO text document (.txt or .doc) which includes:

- Soloqueue mentality: I have played my own accounts and boosted many accounts from the lowest depths of bronze to the top of the ladder on many servers and I know that there are right and wrong attitudes to play soloqueue.

- Learn to know the limits of your Champion: Every Champion I listed has their own in-depth section: When to pick and how to use.

- In-depth warding information: Where to ward, when to use pinks, what are the most effective wards, when should I ward?

- Other: Objective control & jungling routes + other jungling stuff + a lot of other stuff

Videos uploaded to my Youtube channel as private videos so you watch them whenever you want and see how I actually do the stuff.

Runes and Masteries for every champion, explained why you should use the runes I've chosen.

Champion builds

I will also reply to your questions about the game, anything you want to know and haven't had the chance to ask from anyone before.

Price:

Normal users: 12€
Premium users: 10€
Staff (Moderators, Admins): 5€

I will be doing three free lessons for either extremely trusted members.
(150+ tbm with 0 negatives or staff.)

Contact Skype:

tempnamekiller

Pictures of my work on these champions:

Old 10/04/2014, 16:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 123/0/2
Added you on skype, interested in udyr.

Tags
coaching, jungle, lol, mid, top