Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hiring a booster to help me out boosting

Discussion on hiring a booster to help me out boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hiring a booster to help me out boosting

looking for a booster to help me out boost some accounts, i recently have had alot of people come to me to boost their account and cannot complete all those jobs quickly so i need someone to help me out.

add me on skype: talhah-rehman

we will discuss how much you will get paid etc. on skype
Old 09/24/2014, 21:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi couldnt find you in skype, add me on skype pls: redbull737_ i can help you
Old 09/24/2014, 21:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added
Old 09/24/2014, 22:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ultimate Boosting is Hiring an Oceania booster!
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We're currently in need of a OCE booster ASAP. We have a order that needs to be finished and looking for someone who can fill the role of a senior booster (minimal cuts taken & priority of jobs). There will be no cut taken from this first boost. Must be D2+, and at least 16 years of age with good English skills. Skype - ultimatemmrboosting
Hiring 1 NA and 1 EUW elo booster.
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Because I am getting too many orders, I would like to hire 1 NA/1EU Boosters. Requirements are below. 1. Your tier must be higher than Diamond 5. 2. Able to boost 8 wins over losses or 1 division a day. 3. Able to do simple trial test. 4. no communication with others while you are in game 5. Do not share the details of the account to anyone else.
Hiring 1 NA Booster|D3+
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys! Im searching for 1 Na Booster! Requirements: -Atleast Dia3 -Able to do atleast 1 div/day What I offer: -90 - 100% cut
[Buying] Hiring 1-2 NA booster.
06/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since I am getting too many orders recently, I would like to hire 1 or 2 NA booster. Requirements are 1. Above Diamond 3 player. 2. Able to boost at least 1 division per day. 3. Dedicated person. 4. Able to do 1 simple trial test. Please Add me on skype if interested. Unicornboosting
[Buying] Hiring serious booster for my boosting team.
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im hiring 1 booster more for my team. I have 3 boosters already and need 1 more Diamond 1 or Challenger. I pay 60% of the job. Proof of your skill will be asked. or if you are trusted here on epvp. Payment via paypal. Skype: thedbstore Thanks a lot.