Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GOLD V, 90 champs, 108 skins (normal,legendary, rare skins), 8 runes pages

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD V, 90 champs, 108 skins (normal,legendary, rare skins), 8 runes pages

i wanna sell my account (EUW) ... im so tired of the game
maybe someone else can have more fun with it than me

Tags
euw, gold 5, league of legends

« League of Legends B5-Plat3+ | Huge Diamond 2 EUW Account »

Similar Threads
[Selling] LOL EUW GOLD 157 SKINS RARE INCLUDED FULL CHAMPS 9 RUNES PAGES
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I Want to sell my league of legends account it has 157 skins full champions and 9 rune pages for more information add me on skype chalarocks i will provide an elophant link for the skins Leave ur offers here before adding me BUMP
[Selling] Rare+Legendary Skins / ALL Champs / 105+ Skins / 20 Rune Pages / Almost ALL Runes
06/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account was Silver season 1, Gold season 2, and Plat season 3. It was diamond in the preseason but has been decaying due to ranked inactivity (Acc has diamond MMR currently in low plat/gold at the moment). I am the original owner who doesn't have time for LoL anymore. Please feel free to ask any questions! Looking for around $300-350. Highlights: •Account Created in S1 (Currently Plat Border) •105+ Skins and Many Rare Skins! Includes rare skins such as Championship Riven,...
[Selling] Lol Euw Acc/90+ Champs/15+ Legendary(Rare) Skins/60+ Normal Skins/CHEAP~20€
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey, like the Title say i want to sell my League of Legends Account. I stop playing the Game cause it wasnt making me Fun anymore. The Accaunt got 91 Champions (much of them are 6300 and 3150). I got every Halloween/Christmas Skins from 2012 and the Championship Skins. Also there are 60+ Normal Skins(for every Champ i own i got almost 1 Skins). It has 700 Wins and wasnt banned. The Orginal Email you get too. Also i only Accept PaySafeCard or E*Gold in worth of the Paysafecard. I think...
[Selling] Gold V - 103 champs - 81 skins (some rare) - 19 runes pages -
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi everybody, today I'm here to sell an EUW account. He's gold V, he has 103 champions and 81 skins (Here's the skin list : FG Pinpinhø's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats) He actually has 5205 rp and 6997 ip. He has 19 runes pages and many icon of summoners.
LoL euW ~106 Skins, many legendary/rare ~ All champs, 1758 elo, 10 rune pages ~
05/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
WEST 106 skins 1750 elo Hi, I'm selling Kick ASS lol account! With account I will give you free name change and last 4 numbers from my credit card, name and surname, e-mail change, password change, so you will be able to solve and possible issues with account in future. Deal by paysafecard/ukash/Western Union I will show you the acc through skype. Server - WEST