Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUY BRONZE 5 ACC EUW WITH JAYCE & AD RUNES

Discussion on BUY BRONZE 5 ACC EUW WITH JAYCE & AD RUNES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUY BRONZE 5 ACC EUW WITH JAYCE & AD RUNES

I'm looking for a Bronze 5 acc on euw with only jayce and ad runes needed. and atlest 16 champs. bronze 4 is too ok . write offers here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] TR BRONZE V ACC WITH RUNES 9€ (SO FUNNY)
09/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/fvG4wtw.jpg Contact me via skype :) epvp.siktirgitaq - looking for 9€ :=) Server TR.
[Buying] Bronze acc (With good runes)
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
And decent amount of champions. On EUW. - Not many skins - Around 20-40 champions. - Good runes is a must. - Not a RAF boosted account please. Clean referral history. Around 10$
[Buying] Want Bronze 5 Account with ap/ad runes
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Anyone got a Bronze 5 account with ap/ad runes? If they are relatively cheap il look to get 2 accounts. I have paypal :0 offer up! Looking for only NA accounts
[Selling] EUW LvL 30 bronze 3 20 Champs full runes
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi epvp! Verkaufe hier den Account eines Freundes der aufgehört hat. Original email kann ich nicht geben, da er diese für alles weitere benutzt. Der Account ist lvl 30 hat nur Season 3 Ranked gespielt und Momentan in Bronze 3. Kann den Account gerne bis auf Platin hochspielen das kostet allerdings. Der Account hat 20 Champions wobei Hauptsächlich die aktuellen FOTM Champs gekafut wurden (Kha, Jayce, Elise, Zac, zed etc)
[Buying] NA Bronze Account with some runes
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: NA needs to be bronze, i dont want unranked i will pay $15 via paypal bump?