Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NEW SITE 30% SALE BOOSTING

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW SITE 30% SALE BOOSTING

Looking for a Person who wants to be boosted. I need a client to be my Beta-tester for my new eloboosting site i have created. i will give you 30% Discount. please contact me. (skype tell.mace)
The site name is eloboostingfairy.com

« Boost | Sentry MBA Config [EUW & NA & PBE] »

Similar Threads
[Selling] New boosting site.
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Summoners, I represent League of Legends Division Boost - we are fast, cheap, secure and offer cheaper LoL division/match boosting than most of our competition. 100% secure and reliable service. Check us out at: Division Boosting skype:...
[Trading] Site design for boosting
03/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I need some work done on my site, adding some fancy stuff etc. Trading for elo boosting. Add me on skype to work something out: leaguejobs
New boosting site looking for boosters!
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I would like to introduce you to our new boosting site leagueboost.org focusing on good reputation, exceptional service and fast boosting. Our current staff currently consist of myself, a diamond player and experienced booster, and my...
Trusted boosting site
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Hello everyone. We are a group of mostly diamond (and some platinum) players who are doing boosting every day, 7 times a week. We have a growing client base, a website, many talented boosters and the cheapest prices anywhere. Where do we...