Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ShadowBoost: Fast, Cheap, and Professional Elo Boosting and Coaching Services!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ShadowBoost: Fast, Cheap, and Professional Elo Boosting and Coaching Services!

10% off sale for the first customer today! 5% off sale today!

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! WE WANT TO MAKE A DEAL.

WEBSITE IS NOW UP!

Post your Skype username name below and we will get back to you ASAP!

Vouched Games Won

We offer duo que services
We also offer power leveling services
Special Deals on Large orders!

Old 09/19/2014, 06:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You have older thread?

Old 09/19/2014, 12:37   #3

No I do not. I have a thread on a different website. Just starting advertising on here. Seems like my images won't appear. Any fix to this? Also, bump. We are taking orders!

Bumping. Still waiting on more orders! Message me or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Bumping. Need to fill orders for today!

BUMP

trying to bump. need to fill orders for today! Special Prices. Message me on skype -ethanchiasson

trying to bump. Need to fill orders for today. Special Prices for today and Special deals for friend referrals! Private message me, post here, or message me on skype
ethanchiasson

Bumping! waiting on orders to come in!
skype- ethanchiasson

Tags
duo, elo, lol - boosting- boost, shadowboost

« EUW Unranked Accounts Cheap!!! Trusted | WTS platina 3v3 team EUW »

Similar Threads
Cheap, Fast and Professional Elo Boosting/Coaching [OCEANIA]
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey all! :) I'm a freshie to this website but I figured I would expand my elo boosting services to this site from facebook. My team offers cheap, fast and professional elo boosting on Oceania ONLY. Like our Facebook page for discounted prices and to chat with our boosters: https://www.facebook.com/kTMagix Our Prices:
[Selling] Trusted Boosting: Cheap, Fast and Professional League of Legends ELO Services.
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/ohH3V7K.png http://i.imgur.com/5EkfOh5.png Accepting Paypal or Moneypak. No longer doing vouch games.
[Selling] (Elo Boosting + Coaching) (NA) Cheap, Reliable, Fast, and Friendly Services Avaliable
06/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
- We are a team of Diamond boosters dedicated to elo boosting and coaching - Since we are new to the scene, all prices will be cheap and affordable for the average player. All prices will be negotiable. Boosting will be provided from Bronze 5 all the way up Platinum 1 (Platinum 1 to Diamond 5 Promos included). We also offer coaching to help players improve their overall mindset, mechanics, playstyle, and approach toward the game. Please add Denis.Gueorguiev1 on Skype to place your order and...
[Selling] Professional *Challenger* Elo Boosting/Coaching Services (NA)
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hey E-PvP, To introduce myself, slightly, I'm currently a Diamond 1/Challenger (S3) player on the North American server. I've successfully smurfed multiple accounts to Diamond 1, as well as boosted an innumerable amount of accounts to Diamond 5. After playing for 4 years, I have YET to receive a single warning from the tribunal, have gotten not a single account banned, and have not received any complaints from previous customers. During my time of playing, I have reached the top of the...
[WTS] Professional ELO Boosting and Coaching Services [NA/EU]
03/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm Mikaelf. Who I Am I'm a Season 1 and 2 Diamond player, currently with a great deal of free time. Looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. My preferred team slot is Jungle, but I excel at all roles with a high degree of proficiency and consistency, and can teach you to do the same. The service is fast and cheap. I generally finish all orders within a couple of days.